Eat at State is pleased to announce the launch of mobile ordering! Our new app allows you to pre-order your meal for pick up at open residential dining halls and pay with an on-campus dining plan. Spartan Cash and debit/credit card transactions will be accepted soon as well.
A full menu of selections is offered, including a Mediterranean breakfast bowl, MSU Bakers cinnamon roll, burger options and a chicken Caesar wrap. See the mobile ordering menu online.
Mobile ordering for pick up is available at South Pointe at Case beginning with lunch on Tuesday, Sept. 8. The Edge at Akers will begin accepting orders on Tuesday, Sept. 8 for dinner service.
Hours for each meal period are as follows. To allow our sites sufficient time to complete orders before a meal period ends, please note you cannot place an order within the last half hour of service.
- Breakfast: 7-10:30 a.m. (orders accepted through 10 a.m.)
- Lunch: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. (orders accepted through 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5-10 p.m. (orders accepted through 9:30 p.m.)
Instructions for downloading and using the app are provided below.
- Download TRANSACT MOBILE ORDERING app
- Open and search for MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
- Sign-in using your MSU LOGIN credentials (MSU email and password)
- Select LOCATION, ORDER and PAY with on-campus dining plan
Currently, we can only accept on-campus dining plans for payment (DineOn Silver, Gold or Platinum). Additional payment options including Spartan Cash and debit/credit card will be available soon.
ON-CAMPUS DINING PLAN
All-you-care-to-eat (up to 2 entrees, 3 sides and 1 beverage per order)
Pay with dining plan